The Operations team of Tourico Holidays, Inc is looking for a self-motivated, driven experienced supervisor to oversee a fast paced call center environment. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to motivate and develop a team.
- Intermediate Windows/Microsoft programs
- GDS system experience preferred (or Amadeus, Galileo)
- 1 year of travel agency or customer service experience (hospitality industry preferred)
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a call center
- English, both spoken and written
- Second language – Spanish required
We operate a 24/7 call center. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Track and monitor the teams progress as well as oversee workflow and workloads
- Supervisor will be responsible for KPI’s and weekly report cards of staff
- Work closely with the FIT and Supplier Support Manager to create, implement and maintain department procedures and activities
- Ability to analyze a problem and recommend a solution in line with the business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for travel
Apply for this job »